*** Work in Progress***
I played on Nick’s Skyrim on his computer recently and made a character. I dont play it very often because its on his pc but sometimes when hes at work at weekends I may play a little bit. The world truly is beautiful and its an enjoyable game, I also for some reason rlly rlly like the chracter I made. She is a pink Argonian that I called Strawberry. She’s a mage that focuses on/ specialises in Destruction magic, predominantly Ice/Snow themed magic/spells. When I was doing the character creation I just went with whatever first came to mind and what I liked the look of aestetically, but I guess if I were to expand upon this character more, I would say its most likely Strawberry is a nickname given by other people she comes across based on the fact that her body colour is… very pink in game, and that her real name may be very different. Perhaps she has just grown used to going by the name Strawberry and could also serve to be convenient to hide her real name, for whatever reason. Anyway I really enjoy this character for some reason, I just kinda felt like drawing pictures of her. Just doing some sketching practice/line works of the chracter at the moment but once I got that down I’ll ad colour too. I might draw her from different angles, maybe in a location with a backgorund (im thinking snowy mountains since I made her an Ice Mage?), maybe casting a spell etc. Its just kinda fun to draw again really. 🙂 I’ve not done any drawing for a long time, trying to see if I can get back into it 🙂
Creamy Calming Greens
I made up this recipe awhile back. I just chucked a bunch of things together one day and this recipe to me is just really delicious. It’s rlly simple to make, is not difficult at all but theres something about the combination of ingredients that just really works!! I wanted to share it with everyone in case anyone wants to try because I think it is so yummy, soothing and nice. I call it Creamy Calming Greens and it is really comforting meal so its nice for a meal if you are very stressed!! I serve it in a bowl and eat with a spoon to get the liquid and the solid at the same time, it is sort of like a creamy soup.
-Mixture of green coloured vegetables chopped up, can vary slightly depending on what is available but generally is same sort of mixture for me. You can change it up with what green veggies u like. Last night I used:
1 broccoli, 1 leek, 1 big sweetheart cabbage, 1 green pepper, 1 courgette diced into small pieces.
- Frozen green peas
- Cans of coconut milk
- Splash of soya milk
- Rice noodles (any u like just have to cook separately and add to the rest of the mix afterwards)
- Sprinkle of salt (optional, is rlly nice without tbh but sometimes i think is nice with a little of it too after is cooked.)
- Chop up all the green veggies and add all together to a large pot. Add enough coconut milk so that it reaches the top of the pile. I usually have *almost* enough to reach the top layer of veg and then I add a bit of soya milk and this works really well. If you dont have enough coconut milk just add some soy milk. Dont add water to the pot because it will dilute your creamy soup. Additional soy milk helps keep up the creamy consistency and flavour without diluting. 🙂
- Turn up heat and bring to the boil til bubbling then turn down to simmer, the veggies in coconut milk should take 10 mins. Frozen green peas take about 4 mins boiled so add these in 6 mins into the simmering of the veggies.
- In a separate pot or bowl depending what kind of rice noodles you use, cook rice noodles according to time it says on packet. Add to the coconut greens mix pot after they are cooked.
- serve yourself some creamy calming greens into a bowl and eat with spoon. 🙂 easy. 🙂
-Rachel. 🙂 ❤
Here is a design I drew for Manga Jiman’s Mascot competition. It didn’t even make it into the shortlist at then end so I guess they didn’t like mine so much… I thought it was a cute design idea though.. 🙂 At least I tried. 🙂 When I looked up mascots in Japan they had some things in common. Firstly they often seemed quite simple designs, often cute, often animals. Manga Jiman is a UK competition to creat manga but because its the UK they ask people to draw it with English and readng left to right instead of right to left like japanese manga is. This mascot design is supposed to be like an advocate cheering on and celebrating the 2 cultures coming tigether, she encourages when british people are inspired by japanese manga and vice versa, encouraging the cultures to be inspired by each other and come together and celebrate the the artistic results achieved from being inspired by each others cultures and art. 🙂